Currently I’m using two online shops: one is Spreadshirt, a German based company and Red Bubble, that is USA based but manufactures the goods in different parts of the world.
They vary in their product range and customizing possibilities. Maybe you should also compare prices and shipping costs before ordering anything.
Both shops have languages options, at Spreadshirt the button is in the upper right corner, at Redbubble right in the black footer below the pages.
You have more possibilities to customize your product here, but you need a bit of patience to work them out.
- you can change the color(s) of the design (it depends on the art of the design and art of printing)
- T-shirts can be printed on front AND back
- you can resize and place the design as you wish
- you can add your own text or even pictures to the existing design
- but you have NO stationary or posters
- the ordering process here is quite simple
- you can only use ready made products
- you have postcards, stickers calendars and posters
- they accept photography as designs
- T-shirts can be printed on front OR back
In any case – if you have problems or want something special – just drop me a note and I will see what I can do.