Currently I’m using three online shops:
Red Bubble, that is USA based but manufactures the goods in different parts of the world
Spreadshirt.net, a German based company
August 20th 2019: Due to Spreadshirt.net changing their whole system, there are some problems with the searching function and tags, some products won’t be available anymore and some links from this blog might not work. I’m sorting it all out, but it will take some time.
Spreadshirt.com, which is USA based – interesting for customers from America
The shops vary in their product range and customizing possibilities. Maybe you should also compare prices and shipping costs before ordering anything.
You have more possibilities to customize your product here, but you’ll need a bit of patience to work them out.
- you can change the color(s) of the design (it depends on the art of the design and art of printing)
- you can resize and place the design as you wish
- clothes can be printed on front AND/OR back
- you can add your own text to the existing design or add another design to the product
- but you have NO stationary, and posters are only available for some designs.
- the ordering process here is quite simple
- you can only use ready-made products
- you have postcards, stickers and posters
- they accept photography as designs
- T-shirts can be printed on front OR back
In any case – if you have problems or want something special – another color, size, etc. – just drop me a note and I will see what I can do.